Licensing & Ethics
By submitting a manuscript to SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences (EPS), the respective author(s) confirms that:
- They and their co-authors (if any) agree with the terms and conditions of Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
- The article is completely original, and all the sources, other articles or concepts are properly attributed to their authors.
- The co-authors (if any) and the organizations where the author is affiliated (if any) are clearly informed and have given their authorization to the author for further proceedings.
- The manuscript has not been issued before, nor is concurrently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The paper does not contain unlawful, derogatory, or abusive content. It should not violate any information or contents arranged with third party into secrecy.
The author(s) retain copyright on any published work.
Authors agree to give SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences a license to publish the paper and identify itself as the original publisher.
Authors agree to give SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences the commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
Authors agree to give any third party the right to use the article freely as long as it identifies its original authors, references and citation details.
SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences shares out the paper and all the associated with the article materials under the terms and conditions of Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0):
Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0)
Anyone is free:
to Share — to copy, distribute and forward the work
to Adapt — to modify and remix the work
Attribution – A proper and clear credit should be given to the original author(s).
The terms and conditions of the CC BY 4.0 must be stated explicitly before any reuse, modification or distribution of a given article.
The authors could give authorization for any of the conditions or restrictions to become permitted.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
The full legal code of this license.
The terms and conditions of the Creative Commons License regulate all the usage rights of the published papers. On the condition that, the original author(s) is clearly and properly attributed, anyone has the permission to reuse, copy, adapt, distribute or transmit the papers issued by SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences. For that reason, the publisher cannot guarantee specific usage rights for the author(s) or the insertion of the declaration "all rights reserved" in any published article.
This page was modified from its equivalent at Copernicus Publications.