Main Article Content
The aim of the article is to attempt to identify the profound changes taking place in the global and Russian energy sectors. One of the key drivers of the new development paradigm is the active implementation of the Industry 4.0 project elements in the fuel and energy complex, which is comprehensive and relies on digital technologies. The features of the global innovation project “Industry 4.0” and, in particular, the digitalization of the oil and gas sector were studied. The possibility of transition of the Russian energy complex to a new development paradigm is also analyzed, it consists in the implementation of elements of the Industry 4.0 project. The problems of the Russian energy sector on the transition to a new development model, which are associated with the features of its production, market and institutional structures, are identified. The theory of value chains in the fuel and energy complex and its upgrade is separately studied. The main niche in the Russian energy sector is highlighted, in which the development of the Industry 4.0 paradigm is possible.
Nore: The paper is an extended version of the article presented at the conference SGEM Vienna Green 2019 Conference (9-11 December, 2019), Austria. Reference citation: https://doi.org/10.5593/sgem2019V/1.4
The title, abstract was changed in the article / The degree of knowledge of the chains added in the fuel and energy complex was also considered — 3- 4 pp.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Capturing value from disruption Technology and innovation in an era of energy transformation. PwC global power & utilities. PwC, 2016, 36 p.
- 2017. Oil and Gas Тrends. Adjusting business models to a period of recovery. PwC, 2017, 16 p.
- Porter M. E. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. — New York: The Free Press, 1985
- Avdasheva S. B., Golikova V. V., Yakovlev A. A., Budanov I. A. Modernization of Russian enterprises in value chains (on the example of the pipe and furniture industry in Russia)//Economicheskiy zhurnal VSHE [HSE Journal of Economics], 2005, no. 3. https://cyberleninka. ru/article/n/modernizatsiya-rossiyskih-predpriyatiy-v-tsepochkah-sozdaniya-stoimosti-na-primere-trubnoy-i-mebelnoy-promyshlennosti-rossii
- Harrison T. P., LeeмH. L., Neale J. J. Principles for the strategic design of supply chains//The Practice of Supply Chain Management. New York: Springer, 2005. P. 3-12.
- Baldwin, R. (2013), Global supply chains: why they emerged, why they matter, and where they are going, in D. K. Elms and P. Low, eds, ‘Global value chains in a changing world’, World Trade Organization (WTO), chapter 1, pp. 13–59.
- Morrison A., Pietrobelli C., Rabellotti R. Global Value Chains and Technological Capabilities: A Framework to Study Learning and Innovation in Developing Countries//Oxford Development Studies. Vol. 36. No 1. 2008. Р. 39-58.
- Meller, P. and P. Parodi (2017) From the Supplier Programme to Open Innovation in Mining’]. Santiago: CIEPLAN.
- Nikitenko S.M., Goosen E.V. Value chains as a tool for the development of the coal industry // IVF. 2017. No9. S. 104-124.
- Katz J.,Pietrobelli C. Natural resource based growth, global value chains and domestic capabilities in the mining industry Resources Policy Volume 58, October 2018, Pages 11-20
- Pytaleva Yu.N. Approaches to assessing the value of natural capital and their impact on profits from mineral exports // Business: Economics, Marketing, Management. 2009. No. 3. C. 31–37.
- Vdovin A.N. The formation of value chains of products of enterprises of the fuel and energy complex of Russia // Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2011. No44 (251). S. 23-28.
- Tomina A.P. Optimization of the innovative potential of oil industry enterprises on the basis of the principles of vertical integration strategy // Actual problems of economic sciences. 2011. No 20. C. 109–119.
- Kondratiev V.B. The value of state oil companies for the economy // Mining. No. 1 (125). 2016.S. 16-24.
- Efimenko A.V. The essence and role of value chains in ensuring the sustainability of the enterprises of the fuel and energy complex // Management in the conditions of global global transformations: economics, politics, law. 2019.S. 203-206.
- Madhu Pillai, Dr Eric Sandelands, Ganesh Ashokan Developing the epc value chain in the upstream oil & gas sector in Middle East // Oil and Gas Business. 2010.
- Teka Z., Backward Linkages in the Manufacturing Sector in the Oil and Gas Value Chain in Angola // MMCP Discussion Paper. № 11. 2011.
- Hongfang Lu, Lijun Guo, Mohammadamin Azimi, KunHuang Oil and Gas 4.0 era: A systematic review and outlook // Computers in Industry. Volume 111. 2019, P. 68-90.
- Khajavi SH., Partanen J., Holmström J. Additive manufacturing in the spare parts supply chain Computers in industry, 2014, 65 (1), 50-63
- Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics E Hofmann, M Rüsch Computers in industry 89, 23-34
- De MarchiV., Di Maria E., Gereffi G. Local clusters in global value chains: Linking actors and territories through manufacturing and innovation. Routledge: London, 2018.
- Dementiev V. E., Ustyuzhanina E. V., Evsyukov S. G. Digital transformation of value chains: «smile» may turn out to be «gloomy»//Journalof Institutional Studies, 2018, vol. 10, no. 4. P. 58-77. (In Russ.) http://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/2018/12/29/1251872563/JIS_10.4_4.pdf.
- Kondratiev V. B. Global Value Chains, Industry 4.0 and Industrial Policy //Zhurnal Novoy ekonomicheskoy assotsiatsii [Journal of the New Economic Association], 2018, no. 3 (39). P. 170-177.
- The industry’s future: The destruction of barriers. PwC Series of Development Prospects PwC, 2018, 16 p.
- Kontorovich A.E. Global problems of oil and gas and a new paradigm for the development of Russia's oil and gas complex // Science first-hand, no. 1(67), pp 6-17, 2016.
- Kontorovich A.E., Eder L.V., Filimonova I.V. Paradigm Oil and Gas Complex of Russia at The Present Stage // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2017). С. 012010 – doi:10.1088/1755-1315/84/1/012010
- Filimonova I V, Eder L V, Mishenin M V and Mamakhatov T M. Current state and problems of integrated development of mineral resources base in Russia // IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 84 (2017) 012011 doi :10.1088/1755-1315/84/1/012011
- Nikitenko S.M., Goosen E.V., Mesyats M.A., Pakhomova E.A., Rozhkova O.V. Machine-Building for Fuel and Energy Complex: Perspective Forms of Interaction // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 253 (2017) 012023 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/253/1/012023